Have you been looking for a recession-resistant, financially consistent business opportunity? If yes, look no further than the Restoration Industry. But the question you should ask yourself is: Should you go it alone or partner with a franchise system? Some may quote the popular yet controversial statistic that "90% of franchised businesses are successful." 911 Restoration would rather focus on its network success rate. As an innovator in restoration franchising, 911 Restoration believes that a strong brand grows from the local branch up. This philosophy permeates how we do business: Build and support strong branches, deliver a customer experience - each time - that surpasses expectations, guard the brand name, resist complacency and grow revenue. In the past six years, the 911 Restoration network has grown ten-fold. Each year our branches consistently increase their revenue, add staff, and in many cases open additional territories. 911 Restoration's franchising model has a proven track record.
Below, you'll find common questions that potential franchisees ask us. Once you've read through these, feel free to give us a call. We'd love to talk more about your interest in the Restoration Industry as well as a future with 911 Restoration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes 911 Restoration stand out from their competitors? 911 Restoration has a proven track record of growing small owner/operator restoration businesses into multi unit operations by providing consistent lead sources and strong management support.
- Does 911 Restoration provide leads to its franchisees? 911 Restoration was a pioneer in online marketing in the restoration industry. Our in-house Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) management and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) staff manage your marketing campaigns.
- Does 911 Restoration utilize customer retention software? Our 24-hour dispatch center is the first point of contact with your customers. Once your customer's information is entered in our Customer Retention Software, the work order is electronically dispatched to you and your staff.
- What efforts does 911 Restoration make for future business development? 911 Restoration is currently working with several national Insurers, property and facility management companies to become their preferred vendor.
- One of my biggest challenges is working with Insurance Adjusters. Does 911 Restoration offer estimating or pricing support for their franchisees? 911 Restoration is one of the few franchisors to offer in-house Xactimate estimating services. Xactimate, often called the language of the insurance industry, dictates a restoration company's pricing. Our in-house estimators can turn a scope and a sketch into a concise Xactimate estimate within 24 hours. Additionally, our process department can support you in negotiating with insurance adjusters.
- Does 911 Restoration offer financing for new franchisees? 911 Restoration is eager to partner with dynamic franchise members. In cases where a potential franchisee shows great potential but lacks financial means, 911 Restoration may offer in-house financing. Furthermore, 911 Restoration has had great success in working with potential franchisees to pursue a Small Business Administration or Private Lender loan.
- Does 911 Restoration have any national purchasing agreements with restoration buyers or equipment rental companies? 911 Restoration has partnered with Interlink Supply for restoration equipment as well as new vehicle purchases. Through its subsidiary Aztec Financial, Interlink Supply is able to offer reasonable financing options for new 911 Restoration locations. Inline Distributing is our preferred restoration supplier for consumables. Sunbelt Rentals has been 911 Restoration's preferred equipment rental supplier for the past 4 years.
- What kind of new franchise training does 911 Restoration offer? Up to 3 weeks of new branch training is offered to you and your staff at our corporate office in Los Angeles, CA.
- What can I expect to invest in a new 911 Restoration location? Please refer see our "Investment" page for start-up cost.
- I am an existing restoration contractor. Does 911 Restoration offer a contractor referral program? 911 Restoration offers a three-month "free look" period for qualified independent restoration contractors. The goal of this program is to seek future franchisees. During this program, 911 Restoration's in-house marketing staff creates and manages multiple online marketing campaigns. These campaigns are capable of generating several dozen leads for you per month. Additionally, many 911 Restoration services are available for your use (24/7 Dispatch Center, Estimating Services, Process Troubleshooting, etc.). Historically, 75% of independent restoration contractors who have gone through this Contractor Referral Program franchise with 911 Restoration.
- How much equipment do I need prior to launch? At minimum 4 large dehumidifiers, 2 air filtration devices, 20 air movers, extraction equipment and various power tools. A more detailed equipment list will be provided to you during the franchising process.
- What type of certifications and licenses do I need to operate? At minimum your branch must hold a General Contractors license (if required by law) and the following IICRC certifications:
- Water Restoration Technician
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Remediation Technician